Cardiothoracic/TEE Anesthesia Opening | 80% Cardiac | 550K | 9 Weeks PTO | WI
• Join a collegial team of 17 Anesthesiologists, 2 Cardiac fellowship-trained, and 24 CRNAs
• Medically directed and (near 20%) self-performed services in both hospital and ASC settings
• Full-spectrum Anesthesia covered with sub-specialty support
• Staff expansion based on an increase in volume with this position focusing on nearly 80% cardiac cases
• Great work/life balance with manageable weekly hours (2100 hours annually, around 48 hours weekly) plus 9 weeks PTO
• Collaborative call schedule eventually 1:4 for the cardiac team
• Guaranteed salary above 500K with a full benefits package, 2 weeks of CME and allowance, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, 401K match, outstanding employer-funded retirement plan, generous relocation allowance, and loan repayment and/or competitive bonus
• Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Cardiac Fellowship-trained Anesthesiologist preferred or a TEE-Certified Anesthesiologist
• Open to recent fellowship graduates and H1B visa candidates
Live in a friendly community offering Midwestern hospitality recognized by Forbes as the #5 as a "Best Small City of Raise a Family"
• School system recognized as top in the county, top 25 in Wisconsin and top 750 in the nation by Niche
• A family-centric and fun lifestyle offering multiple cultural activities including a new Center for the Arts, nearby lakes for water-sports, boating, fishing, sailing, and kite-surfing, along with great proximity to Wisconsin Dells and Green Bay for quick weekend trips
• In 2019, WI was voted top 3 best states to practice medicine!
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Cardiothoracic/TEE Anesthesia Opening | 80% Cardiac | 550K | 9 Weeks PTO | WI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.