Physician • Cardiology
Our well-established cardiology program is adding a full time, fellowship-trained non-invasive or invasive cardiologist, board certified in internal medicine and board eligible/certified cardiovascular disease.
Here are a few good reasons to join our cardiology team in Scottsbluff, Nebraska:
- The team is comprised of two primary cardiologists with a large team to help with call and complex cardiac procedures.
- The collective UCHealth Heart and Vascular team includes six cardiothoracic surgeons, seven electrophysiologists, nine interventional cardiologists and nearly 20 cardiologists.
- Because of the unique partnership between UCHealth Heart Center and Regional West Medical Center, your patients have more options for consistent, quality and safe heart care.
- Our team prides itself on being innovative, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
We offer the latest trials so patients can have access to cutting-edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
For nearly 20 years, our team has proudly cared for the Scottsbluff community and now we need you to join this incredible team. As the largest heart program in western Nebraska, Wyoming and northern Colorado, UCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic in Scottsbluff, Nebraska is the region's leader in cardiac care.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Scottsbluff, Neb.
Scottsbluff is a Western Nebraska community of 15,000. Here, residents enjoy healthy lifestyles rich with breath taking views of Scotts Bluff national monument and Chimney Rock. We invite you to experience a place where a night out on the town doesn't involve fighting bumper-to-bumper traffic or enduring long waits at your favorite restaurant. The whole family can enjoy live concerts and events at an amphitheater under the stars. An active art community offers patrons the opportunity to participate in ongoing art, theater and choral activities.
Apply for Physician • Cardiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.