Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group-the largest multi-specialty physician group serving Boston's north shore. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We're always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone-to the benefit of every patient.
The ideal candidate will be trained from an ACGME accredited Chronic Pain Management Fellowship and preferred to have previous clinical experience in Chronic Pain Management or Musculoskeletal/Spine disorders.
While practicing as a Pain Management physician at NSPG you'll enjoy:
- working in historic Salem, Massachusetts, about 15 miles north of Boston.
- the option to work part-time as an inpatient Anesthesiologist at North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital.
- being a member of Mass General Brigham health care system.
- an integrated care model that promotes collaboration and team-based care.
- respect for your contributions and input and support for our practitioners' ability to find a healthy work-life balance.
- an excellent salary and a comprehensive fringe benefits program that includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage
- an ideal practice location offering excellent schools, higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life.
We're a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine.
Apply for Pain Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.