- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday schedule
- Adult-only patient population
- Autonomy to build preferred practice style
- Call schedule limited to occasional hospital phone consults
- Opportunity for research involvement
- Integrated health system focusing on team-based care
- Guaranteed salary and generous incentive
- Open to new grads; must be board-certified or board-eligible and fellowship-trained in Endocrinology
Where You'll Work
Home to south Reno's only 24/7 emergency room, the award-winning Renown South Meadows Medical Center is a community hospital that offers excellent surgical and medical services in a small and nurturing environment. This surgical specialty hospital is ranked in the top one percent nationwide for quality care based on measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
Where You'll Live
Reno is a beautiful, diverse city surrounded by nature at its best, from colorful desert wildflowers to shimmering mountain lakes. Enjoy endless activities and entertainment while living 22 miles outside of Lake Tahoe, known for first-rate skiing and snowboarding, hiking and windsurfing. With four seasons of sunshine and snow, as well as direct access to mountains, desert, rivers and lakes, Reno has been voted one of the "25 of America's Best Towns Ever" by Outside Magazine. Serving as a casino capital within the United States, Reno has several annual events that attract tourists from all over the country, including a classic car convention, bowling tournaments and the Reno Air Races. Top technology companies and businesses add big-city amenities to the community-based atmosphere at Reno's core.
Who You'll Work For
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13349
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.