Permanent Hematology/Oncology Physician (HEM/ONC) Job in Athens, Georgia (GA)
- Partnership available after two years
- 60% Oncology (ONC) and 40% Hematology (HEM)
- Call rotation of 1:9
- Current team: 8 Medical Oncologists, 3 Radiation Oncologists, 9 Advanced Practitioners
- Clinical trials available and UCBC is home to the second largest clinical research department in Georgia (GA)
- Join the current team of Petros Nikolinakos, Jeffrey Thomas, Cynthia Shepherd, Jane Huang, Frederick Flynt, Gustavo Westin, Neal Marrano, and Aaron Cheng
- Nurse educators
- Social workers
- Nutrition counseling
- Massage therapy
- Art therapy
- Palliative care and survivorship clinic
- Clinical research manager
- Music therapy
- And much more!
- Voted #1 Best Place to Retire by Forbes
- Home to the University of Georgia
- Friendly and welcoming college town
- Cost of living is 7% below the national average
- Voted one of the Best Cities to Live in America by Niche
- 1-hour from Atlanta, Georgia (GA)
- Proximity to all that the city can offer and the Atlanta International Airport
To schedule an appointment to discuss the details click here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 165262 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Hematology/Oncology Physician (HEM/ONC) Job in Athens, Georgia (GA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.