Division Chief, Vascular Surgery
Berkshire Health Systems is actively seeking a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon to serve as the Division Chief For Vascular Surgery at a nationally recognized medical center.
This is an exceptional opportunity to lead and develop the only Vascular program in the Berkshires.
- Vascular Hybrid OR
- Well-established vein center
- Support for vascular program excellence and development
- Annual volume of 550 Vascular Cases
- Training in endovascular is required
- Board Certification in General Surgery preferred
- Ideal candidate should be hardworking, dedicated, and experienced in a group setting
- Call coverage is 1:3
Located in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services
- 302-Bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- 20-Bed combined Medical-Surgical ICU
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally-recognized physicians, and world-class technology
Live, Work, and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Small-town New England charm alongside endless cultural opportunities of a big city
- Excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Just 2½ hours from both Boston and New York City
Berkshire Health Systems offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package, including relocation assistance.
Interested candidates are invited to contact:
Apply for Division Chief, Vascular Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.