Primary Care Practice/Rehabilitation Medicine - Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Philadelphia's premier physician owned Medical Office and Rehabilitation Center seeks a Primary Care Physician or Specialist to join their well-established and growing Center City, Philadelphia practice.
- The practice recently re-located its state-of-the-art equipped office to an ideal location in Center City Philadelphia overlooking Love Park and City Hall
- You will join two primary care physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, chiropractors, and medical assistants in a very collegial and supportive setting
- Patient care and quality medicine is stressed. Physicians are able to spend time with their patients and are not expected to see a high number of patients daily. On average, the physicians will see 10 to 12 patients per day
- You will play an important role in overseeing the medical needs of patients as they receive their therapy to resume an active life style or to get back to work
- In addition to physical therapy, the practice offers post-surgical therapy, manual manipulation, vestibular therapy testing, functional capacity evaluations, occupational therapy, and post concussive syndrome evaluation
- Monday through Friday. No nights or weekends
- Very competitive salary, bonus opportunity, and full benefits which include, 401K, fully paid health benefits, paid malpractice insurance, paid vacation and sick time, CME, a possible signing bonus, and growth opportunities within the practice
- The practice's location in Center City offers you an opportunity to live in the city or in any of the Pennsylvania or New Jersey suburbs you desire
- Philadelphia offers outstanding restaurants, the Arts, professional sports team, more historic sites than you can count, and so much more
- For those physicians with families, some of the top rated school systems in the United States are located in the nearby suburbs. Philadelphia and Southeastern, Pennsylvania are home to a large number of highly ranked Universities and Colleges
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Please reference Position ID 162455 when responding.
Apply for Primary Care Practice/Rehabilitation Medicine - Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.