Permanent Ob/Gyn Physician Job in Minneapolis Suburb
Private practice OBGYN group in Minneapolis seeking an OBGYN Physician to join our well established private practice. Our group was founded in 2004 with a vision to create an environment where patients are given the tools to advocate for their health and become part of a nurturing and supportive community of physicians. As such, our practice is consistently voted by patients as a top OBGYN for patient satisfaction.
- General OBGYN practice joining 6 other OBGYN physicians, and 2 midlevel providers (PA/NP)
- Call of 1:7
- 4-day work week
- Employed private practice
- Lucrative base salary plus production bonus
- Two-year track to partnership
- Collegial and team-oriented environment
- Employed Surgical Technician who performs Surgical First Assist duties during surgeries
- In-office ultrasound, procedure room, laboratory, LEEP, Colposcopy, and operative Hysteroscopy
- Deliveries and surgeries performed at Fairview Southdale Hospital, Maple Grove Hospital, and surgeries performed at the Edina Specialty Surgery Center
- Signing bonus and relocation stipend
- Numerous benefits: Vacation/Holiday, CME, Health, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Malpractice Insurance, 401k, Profit Share
- Listed in Medical Economics as "One of America's Best States to Practice Medicine"
- Located in a highly sought-after suburb of the 16th largest metro area in the country.
- Live in a major metropolitan Midwest city or choose to reside in one of the hundreds of distinct communities within the area
- Reside in a state that, with over 10,000 lakes, has more coastline than California, Florida and Hawaii combined
- Enjoy world-class dining, cultural activities, outdoor recreation and professional sports
More searches like this