Outpatient Primary Care | FM/IM | 4 Day Week | 12-15 Patients/Day | Tulsa, OK
• A dynamic and collaborative team consisting of primary care physicians and supportive NPs/PAs
• Flexible scheduling with a 4-day work week option
• A large network of specialists and a high-volume patient panel of 18+ years old to geriatrics - this clinic will be transitioning to a quality managed care model with a volume of 12-15 patients/day
• Clinic services include transportation assistance, educational classes, community outreach and resources, and benefit affiliation programs
• Additional clinical interests welcome (with an emphasis in geriatrics and/or juvenile county medical directorship available if desired)
• Competitive guaranteed base salary with fully paid benefits and malpractice package, PTO, CME plus 7K allowance, 401K match, negotiable relocation and sign-on bonuses, potential partnership/shareholder opportunities
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Geriatrics
• Live in Tulsa, the fourth largest city in the state of Oklahoma, "where the South meets the West"
• Located along the Arkansas River where there is a mix of an industrial, traditional, historic, and an ambitious atmosphere running vibrantly throughout the city
• 4 Top A-Rated suburbs and a variety of schools surrounding the city making for a great place to raise a family, grow a business, practice medicine, and immerse into the amenities, hometown charm, and friendly communities
• Experience the Annual Rooster Days festival, local boutiques in Rose District, or take quick getaway weekends to nearby cities such as Oklahoma City, Kansas City, and Dallas
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Outpatient Primary Care | FM/IM | 4 Day Week | 12-15 Patients/Day | Tulsa, OK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.