Outpatient Child-Adol Psychiatry | 4-Day Work Week | Lake Country
• Practice outpatient Child/Adolescent, Adult Psychiatry or a mix in a community mental health setting
• Work alongside a tenured and collegial team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, Counselors and dedicated support staff
• Flexible clinic schedule with 4-day option
• Formal Child/Adolescent fellowship not required
Compensation & Benefits:
• Never-ending 90th percentile base salary guarantee with additional incentive bonus available
• Retire comfortably with an incredible state pension plan - match up to 6.7%
• Sign-on bonus, paid relocation, generous PTO package, and annual CME stipend
• This beautiful Wisconsin lakeside community is deeply rooted in family values with top notch education full of diversity, art, economic stability.
• Located on the shores of Lake Winnebago, this community is known for world-class fishing, windsurfing, snowmobiling, ice fishing and boating across all four seasons.
• Convenient central location offers easy access to Madison and Green Bay, and sits less than an hour from the heart of Milwaukee with housing options to suit any lifestyle.
• A robust downtown offers a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere with shopping, fine dining and entertainment for adults and children of all ages.
• Wisconsin proudly ranks as a Top 2 State to Practice Medicine, delivering the "Best Health Care Quality in the Country" by the Federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
For more information, contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a call directly: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Apply for Outpatient Child-Adol Psychiatry | 4-Day Work Week | Lake Country
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.