100% Gynecology Position Princeton, NJ
Women's Healthcare of Princeton (WHP), a nationally respected gynecology practice in Princeton, New Jersey, seeks a Gynecologist to join its expanding and highly regarded practice. Whether you prefer a more office-based practice or have a strong interest in MIS and/or Robotic surgery, we welcome you to respond.
- The position is 100% gynecology (no obstetrics)
- WHP gynecologic services include, adolescent gynecology, annual gyn visits, care of chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, treatment of abnormal bleeding, including fibroids, infertility evaluation, laparoscopic and robotic surgery, female urology including urodynamics, female sexual function, and menopause
- You will work with and be mentored by one of the nation's experts in sexual medicine, menopause, and vulvovaginal disorders
- Very collegial office with strong support including advanced practitioners, on-site ultrasound, and on-site procedure room with anesthesiologist
- The practice is open to someone who desires a partnership track or who prefers to be employed
- Excellent compensation package which includes a very competitive salary, production bonus, and a full comprehensive benefits package is offered
- The Princeton area is one of the most desired areas to live on the East Coast with a wide range of arts, educational, social, and cultural opportunities available to the candidate. It also has easy access by car or public transportation to New York and Philadelphia.
- Outstanding schools, beautiful homes, great shopping, and superb restaurants are just a few reasons why professionals love calling the area home
- Home of Princeton University
Interested physician candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Please reference Position ID 165087 when responding.
Apply for 100% Gynecology Position Princeton, NJ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.