Associate Medical Director Primary Care
- Oversight of 7 primary care sites in Queens, 1 in Brooklyn and 1 in Staten Island
- Implementing effective integration and coordination of the clinical services department
- Scheduling and conducting clinical staff meetings
- Orienting and mentoring all new physicians/mid-level providers
- Ensuring medical staff activities are coordinated with other operating units of the organization
- Supporting an influx of new patients, due to the NYC Care expansion
- 20% clinical and 80% administrative
- Includes oversight of dentistry and behavioral health
Where You'll Work
Gotham Health is a Federally Qualified Healthcare Provider formed in 2012 to enable individuals and families to address healthcare needs in their own neighborhoods. Gotham Health includes 7 community health centers and 33 primary care neighborhood and school-based clinics that serve more than 100,000 New Yorkers annually. Gotham Health provides easy to access high-quality, affordable health care services with a focus on primary care.
Where You'll Live
Queens, the easternmost and largest of New York City's five boroughs, is home to two of the world's busiest airports: JFK International and LaGuardia. Sports lovers enjoy watching the New York Mets play or catching the world's best tennis players in action during the US Open. Foodies love the authentic cuisine, from Greek delights to Korean barbecue to French fare. Contemporary art museum MoMA PS1 and the Socrates Sculpture Park are found in Queens - one place where you can truly discover the world.
Who You'll Work For
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States, providing essential inpatient, outpatient and home-based services to over one million New Yorkers every year in more than 70 locations, both community- and hospital-based, across the city's five boroughs. With 11 acute-care hospitals, five long-term care facilities and a network of primary care clinics, its diverse workforce empowers New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 11469
Apply for Associate Medical Director Primary Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.