Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery Position Northern, VA
Well-established and highly thought of Orthopedic Surgery practice in Northern, VA seeks a Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon to join their extremely successful and growing practice. (Candidates must have completed an Orthopedic Surgery Residency).
- Join five Orthopedic Surgeons and four Advanced Practitioners in a very collegial practice
- The practice recently relocated to their beautiful new office building which includes a large physical and occupational therapy center
- There are no Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeons in the service area of several hundred thousand
- Enjoy a large referral base of physicians which will assist in quick practice growth
- Outstanding financial package and full benefits. This is a partnership track position
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools - both public and private
- Approximately 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, tour several historic museums, catch a show at one of the local theaters, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small-town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
Interested Candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Apply for Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery Position Northern, VA
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.