Permanent Academic Ortho Total Joint Reconstruction Physician Job - Southern Illinois University
The Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Surgery at Southern Illinois University seeks a board eligible/certified Total Joint Orthopaedist to join the expanding program at our main campus in Springfield, Illinois.
- This academically-oriented position offers opportunities for teaching, research and collaboration with faculty colleagues.
- The Division of Orthopedic Surgery has a thriving orthopaedic surgery residency program with a total of 15 residents.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art and extremely efficient ORs and ambulatory surgery centers at both Memorial Medical Center and HSHS St. John's Hospital in Springfield.
- Faculty appointment at the Assistant or Associate level commensurate with experience.
- BE/BC American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Candidates must have fellowship training in Arthroplasty/Total Joint Reconstruction.
- Section leadership opportunity for qualified candidates.
- The ideal candidate will share our mission to provide world-class orthopaedic care through education, clinical medicine and research.
- A low cost of living,
- Six public and private high schools, two universities, and a community college,
- Strong Midwestern values and historical amenities, and
- Easy access to St. Louis, Chicago and Indianapolis.
Please reference Job Position ID 163288 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Academic Ortho Total Joint Reconstruction Physician Job - Southern Illinois University
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.