Physician • Occupational Medicine
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a part-time Occupational Medicine/Employee Health physician in Aurora and Castle Rock, Colo.
This unique position will spend 18 patient care hours per week dividing time between Employee Health at University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora and a busy Occupational Medicine Clinic in Castle Rock.
In this role, you will:
- Join an established practice that incorporates acute injury care with follow-up care, scheduled appointments and physical exams as well as Occupational Medicine walk-in injuries.
- Have access to specialists who are also familiar with treating work-related injuries.
- Care for a variety of occupational medicine visit types including acute injuries with follow up care, corporate physicals and DOT exams.
- Care for UCHealth employees in need of evaluation.
Requirements: a Level 2 Certified Workers Compensation accreditation is required by the State of Colorado. This two-day course must be completed prior to your start date. DOT certification is also required.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Castle Rock, Colorado
Nestled just south of Denver, Castle Rock is a thriving world-class community. With just over 62,000 residents, Castle Rock is a cherished, sought-out community for its small-town, family friendly feel. The community is slated to grow to more than 100,000 residents, and the town will continue to provide high-quality services while preserving the history and heritage of Castle Rock.
Castle Rock is bustling with outdoor activities with more than 50 miles of trails, 19 developed parks and 5,400 acres of open space for residents and visitors to enjoy. Castle Rock has been ranked multiple times by Money Magazine as a ""Top Place to Live.""
Apply for Physician • Occupational Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.