Breast Imaging | "Top 100" Hospital | Premier Midwest Suburb
• 100% Breast Imaging with incredible flexibility: 3, 4, or 5 days weekly... it's up to you.
• Located in a suburb consistently ranked as one of the Top Ten Places to Live by Niche, this hospital is well-known for its award-winning women's health services.
• Collaborate closely with Breast Surgeons on-site
• Just named a "2020 Top Workplace for Women;" collegial work environment is welcoming to male and female radiologists alike
• Interact with 25+ Radiology residents in an affiliated residency program; faculty appointment available commensurate with experience
• 8:30 am to 4 pm, no nights, no weekends, no call.
• Options for .4, .6, .8, or 1.0 FTE
• Extremely competitive salary, plus additional bonus potential
• 45 days of Time Off
• Tuition match for you and any dependents at 25+ accredited universities and colleges and unparalleled retirement benefits
• This city of 3 million people is home to tremendous architectural variety. Live in a historic neighborhood with tree-lined streets, a downtown loft with expansive skyline views, or a spacious and family-friendly suburb... all at a cost of living well below the national average.
• Choose from highly-ranked public and private schools for your children - this city is known for having more independent schools than almost anywhere else.
• The ultimate location for convenient travel: International Airport just 20 minutes from the hospital.
• Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, and science museums, or spend an evening attending the theater or listening to a concert from the city's Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra.
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Apply for Breast Imaging | "Top 100" Hospital | Premier Midwest Suburb
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.