Observational Medicine Physician
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Tertiary care setting!
- Competitive compensation plan
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Provides medical care consistent with specialty training, experience and credentialing, reflecting the principles of evidenced based medicine.
- Provides comprehensive documentation of all professional services in a timely fashion utilizing proper coding procedures and EHR effectively.
- Instructs and monitors nursing, ancillary and support staff in proper patient care and management.
- Collaborates with supervisors and/or other professionals on staff as needed regarding patient care, assessment, and education issues.
- Communicates and remains accessible to patients and family members regarding matters of import to their course of care and condition.
- Participates in on-call rotation with physician colleagues as required.
- Participates in departmental staff and management meetings, performance improvement projects, quality reviews, peer reviews and patient care programs as required.
- Delivers against performance metrics (i.e. productivity, customer satisfaction, revenue targets) as established by the health system.
- Demonstrates a commitment to delivering patient centered.
- Meets productivity goals as set by department.
- Exhibits professional behavior consistent with the code of conduct, medical ethics, NYS law and expectations of RRH leadership.
- Maintains positive, encouraging and cooperative attitude. Behaves in mature, responsible and fair manner. Treats all patients and staff with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrates the following competencies in the delivery of patient care:
- Knowledge of and ability to apply medical principles, procedures, and techniques.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in the use of electronic health records with or without adaptation.
EDUCATION DO; MD
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Observational Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.