Family Medicine Physician Wanted in Southwest Ohio
Family Medicine Physician Wanted in Southwest Ohio.
- Offer work life balance
- Outpatient only, no OB
- Services: preventive care for all ages, treatment of acute and chronic illness and injury, and well woman exams.
- EPIC EMR
- Reason for need: Growth opportunity
- Providers in practice: 2 Physicians, 3 NP’s
- Quick ramp up for new physician
- Building services: Free standing ER connected to practice, will offer a multispecialty access, labs, testing of all kinds!
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be comfortable with Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) approach
- US Residency required
- We are not able to accept J1 visa sponsorship candidates
Greater Dayton Community
- Dayton International Airport is within a one hour drive
- Minor and major league sports
- Off Broadway performing arts center
- National Airforce Museum – Wright Patterson Air Force Base
- Access to prestigious golf, major universities, museums, shopping and dining
Kettering Health Network
- 9 Award winning Hospitals
- 10 Emergency departments
- 190+ outpatient facilities
- 13,000+ employees
- 500 Employed Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
- Recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics (2012-2017)
- Three consecutive “A” ratings from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade (2017)
- Earned Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award (2017-2018)
If interested, email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Family Medicine Physician Wanted in Southwest Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.