Family Medicine Opening at Apex Orthopaedics Spine and Neurology | Charlotte, NC
• Charlotte, NC will be home but the practice also has locations in Roswell, Marietta, Columbus, Stockbridge, Tucker, and Atlanta.
• Outpatient only, M-F 8-5 schedule
• Ideal candidate will need to be trained with injections, including, Radio Frequency Ablations, Cervical Medial Branch Block Injections, Cervical Epidural Injections, Thoracic Epidural Injections, Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections, Lumbar Facet Joint Injections, Sacroiliac Joint Injections, and Spine and Joint Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections.
• Average volume of 20 patients per day with very efficient office flow
• Option to practice telemedicine as well as in office visits
• 265K dollar salary plus production bonus
• Full benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Flexibility regarding PTO and Holidays for time off
Explore the Queen City:
• Direct access to the Charlotte International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country
• Fantastic school district to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for Family Medicine Opening at Apex Orthopaedics Spine and Neurology | Charlotte, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.