Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Provo, UT - Utah Valley Hospital
- Intermountain Healthcare is looking for one BC/BE general physiatrist in the Provo, UT area to serve established patient volumes in a mixed inpatient and outpatient role
- The position will be 75% outpatient managing musculoskeletal and neurologic conditions including follow-ups for patients discharged from the rehabilitation unit
- EMG/NCV studies and spasticity management are expected
- MSK ultrasound, and fluoroscopy are available according to interest and experience
- As part of Intermountain Medical Group this position is aligned with our other PM&R clinics across our service area and a nearby Interdisciplinary Pain Clinic.
- The Inpatient component (25%) includes on-site/call coverage for patients on the 18-bed Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit at Utah Valley Medical Center and hospital consults
- The physicians collaborate closely with a strong interdisciplinary team focused on providing high quality rehabilitation services to stroke, TBI, SCI, multi-trauma, and general rehabilitation patients.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Community Information Provo is the heart of Utah County with the population exceeding over 102K. It is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, and Utah Valley University 5 miles away, Provo offers outstanding college sporting events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events .
Apply for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Provo, UT - Utah Valley Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.