Internal Medicine - Riverton, UT - Southridge Clinic
- One BC/BE internist is sought to join another internist in an outpatient practice
- Work at the Southridge Clinic, located in the Physician Office Building on the site of Intermountain Healthcare's Riverton Hospital
- Physicians refer inpatients to the hospitalist service
- Full suite of support, including MHI (psychology & psychiatry), RN Care Manager, Care Guides, Social Work, PharmD, and lab
- Shared space with specialties of dentistry, podiatry, ophthalmology, optometry, and allergy/asthma/immunology, increasing our ability to collaborate and coordinate care
- Signing bonus and loan repayment money available
- Stipend available for those still in training
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Riverton is located 20 miles southwest of the Salt Lake Valley. It is a quiet community that basks with views of the Wasatch and Oquirrh Mountains. Once a rural farming community - has now flourished into one of the most rapidly growing communities in Salt Lake County. Population is ~ 44,000.
Riverton is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events within a short distance. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. Three universities are within a 1-hour drive.
Apply for Internal Medicine - Riverton, UT - Southridge Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.