General Surgery | 90th% Earnings | Surgical Center Ownership | Southern Indiana
• Join a team of 3 General Surgeons and great supportive surgical staff
• Hospital-employed, 137-bed facility with newly designated Level III Trauma Care
• Collaborative call schedule of 1:4 with a flexible weekly clinic and OR blocked schedule allowing for a great work/life balance
• Newly upgraded Davinci Robot
• Additional clinical interests are highly welcome - vascular, breast oncology surgeries, endoscopies, and robotics
• Great referral and feeder system with about 55 hospital-affiliated PCPs within the area
Parameters and Compensation:
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Surgery
• Not eligible for visa sponsorship
• New residents and/or fellows are encouraged to apply
• Competitive guarantee base salary with additional call pay and a lucrative w/RVU production model
• A comprehensive benefits package, educational assistance options, claims made with tail coverage, CME and relocation allowance, a signing bonus and more!
• Lucrative surgery center buy-in opportunity after 1 year
• This friendly and safe Southern Indiana city was ranked #20 Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2019. With only about an hour outside of the busy metro Louisville, Kentucky, makes it convenient for easy flights, more shopping, collegiate sporting events, going to concerts and listening to famous musicians at the Yum Center, and even attending the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs
• This community is supportive, family-oriented, and holds a strong economic status throughout the state of Indiana
• The schools are among the top in the state and even national recognized under the Blue Ribbon Schools Award
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for General Surgery | 90th% Earnings | Surgical Center Ownership | Southern Indiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.