CHA is recruiting a Vascular Surgeon who meets our criteria and is interested in joining our team:
- Our existing department consists of over 20 general and fellowship trained subspecialized surgeons.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, possess excellent clinical/communications skills, and a demonstrated commitment to providing the highest quality care to our multicultural, underserved patient population.
- Candidates should have a strong endovascular skill set.
- CHA uses a fully integrated EMR which is shared with BIDMC for provider access.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salaries.
Qualified candidates may visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and submit applications through our secure portal. Candidates may also send CV and cover letter via email to Kasie Marchini, Provider Recruitment at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Vascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.