Acute Care Surgeon Needed in North Dakota
North Dakota based health system is seeking a BC/BE Acute Care Surgeon to join its team.
- Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network.
- More than 200 physicians are employed crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota.
- Surgical Critical Care fellowship training preferred
- Currently 2 Acute Care only, with 4 mixed IP/OP practice covering night call
- Level II Trauma Center
- Epic electronic record
- 11 ORs with a strong and supportive OR team
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
- Located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.
Apply for Acute Care Surgeon Needed in North Dakota
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.