Outpatient Pulmonary/Critical Care Position in Southern Ohio
Enterprise Medical is representing an opportunity in Southern Ohio for an outpatient Pulmonary/Critical Care position
- Looking for a BC/BE Pulmonoligist to join their outpatient Pulmonary/Critical Care practice. Allergy & Immunology sub-specialty preferred but not required
- Salary is between 50-75% MGMA based on experience with wRVU production contract
- A 2 year contract includes: Vacation, CME, Medical School Repayment, 457b plan, 403b plan, moving expenses, Sign-On bonus, Residency stipend, and Bonus incentives
- Telephone call coverage for office Only (minimal)- also shared with other providers in the group
- 100% outpatient, but may require occasional inpatient coverage
- Opportunity to teach medical students, residents, and Advanced Practitioners
Apply for Outpatient Pulmonary/Critical Care Position in Southern Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.