Seeking Pulm/CC Physician for Growing Group in Oxford, MS
A medical group in Oxford, Mississippi is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonology/Critical Care physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. This is a wonderful, family-friendly community that's the perfect place to raise a family. This college town offers something for everyone. Incoming physician will joining 3 other physicians in practice.
- Call rotation will be 1:4.
- Outpatient clinic census: 10-11 patients in day.
- Work out of one (1) 215+ bed hospital.
- 24-bed ICU.
- Hospital is only 2 years old and has a full spectrum of specialties as well as full time hospitalists in house 24/7.
- Great collaborative and collegial physicians and administrative team.
COMMUNITY: Northern Mississippi. Touted as the Cultural Mecca of the South, creativity abounds in Oxford as musicians, artists and writers alike find inspiration in Oxford s rich history, small town charm and creative community. Over the years Oxford has also been known for offering exceptional culinary experiences and as the home of the University of Mississippi and the Ole Miss Rebels, there is always something here to immerse yourself in.
Apply for Seeking Pulm/CC Physician for Growing Group in Oxford, MS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.