We are currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist looking for a collaborative environment, where you can learn, grow, and excel in providing effective and efficient care, then the Summit Medical Group family is the place to be!
- Department includes 24 physicians with Diabetes Educators and Nutritional services
- Our full-service on-site medical laboratory and imaging services
- Affiliations at local hospitals
• Generous CME funding for professional development
• Opportunities for professional growth
Discover a whole new practice experience at Summit Medical Group (SMG), where we've been setting the standard in clinical care since 1919. Here, you will discover a one-stop career destination with an interdisciplinary team environment and endless ways to grow your expertise.
At SMG we are building healthier, kinder communities through the delivery of excellent care and positive patient experiences. This commitment to improving health through innovation, collaboration, and wellness education has made us the ideal place to practice your profession. Through leading-edge technologies, coordinated care delivery, and an Electronic Medical Record System, our multispecialty medical group of over 900 collaborating providers delivers the highest quality medical care to achieve the best health outcomes for patients.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities ( EEO ) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ .
Apply for END CRINOLOGIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.