Medical Doctor / Physician-OB/GYN
A leading family medical group committed to the well-being of women looking for Medical Doctor/Physician-OB/GYN to join their patient-centered team in an outpatient setting.
Medical Doctor/Physician OB/GYN will join a mission-driven team that serves the medical needs of women and infants in the Dracut/Lowell - Boston, MA area
Benefits and Features :
- Competitive Guaranteed base salary DOE
- Signing bonus
- Productivity-based incentive starting in the second year
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Relocation Assistance
- PTO (4 weeks of vacation time) and CME (1 week/$3k annual allowance)
- Reimbursement for professional expenses
Provider's Role with the Company :
- Well-established practice serving the Greater Lowell community
- Team-oriented 8 physicians, 2 Nurse Midwives, and 4 NPs
- FLEXIBLE schedule-4-10's days/week
- Shared call coverage currently 1:8 with a day off post-call
- State of the art non-profit community group of Family Doctors and Nurse Practitioners dedicated to providing each patient with the highest quality medical care and health services in the area! This practice is affiliated with a strong local hospital in which patients can seek hospital services at the main campus if needed.
- BC/BE in OB/GYN 2020 Graduates/Medical Doctor/Physician
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Apply for Medical Doctor / Physician-OB/GYN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.