New York ENT Position - Excellent income
Otolaryngology Position - New York State - Excellent income- Very Desirable community
Leading central New York State Healthcare Network's physician medical group of 400 physicians and Advanced Practitioners and a major teaching affiliate of Columbia University seeks an Otolaryngologist to join their highly-respected and established Otolaryngology practice. General Otolaryngologists and sub-specialists are welcome to respond.
- Join exceptional Otolaryngologists and Advanced Practitioners in a collegial practice setting
- 300 Primary Care clinicians refer to the group
- Practice all aspects of general Otolaryngology. Sub-specialists who desire a mix of general ENT and their sub-specialty will also see their practice grow quickly
- Very supportive staff, dedicated office space, and EPIC EMR
- 180-bed hospital with Level II trauma center
- Service area of over 5,600 square miles supports continual growth for the entire health care network
- General Surgery and Internal Medicine Residency Programs. Academic appointment with Columbia University
- Outstanding financial package includes salary, a bonus opportunity, additional income for those who want to take additional hospital call, and a full benefits package
- Physicians on H1b and J-1 Visas are welcome to inquire
- This truly beautiful area of New York State will afford you an excellent variety of lovely and affordable homes, excellent schools, and all of the recreational amenities a four-seasoned climate offers
- The area sits close to both the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains
- The Village of Cooperstown is a lakeside resort community offering residents and tourists boating, fishing, an exceptional golf course and much more
- Cooperstown may be most famous for being the birthplace of baseball and the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame but it also boasts its own Opera, Theater, Film Festivals, and many other cultural amenities that add to making this a very desirable community to live
- When the big city calls out to you, New York City is just 3 ½ hours away, Boston and Philadelphia four, and Montreal is less than a five-hour drive
There are a number of excellent Otolaryngology positions for you to consider but few will offer you a collegial practice setting where you can earn a substantial income, live in a community that provides such a great variety of amenities for your family, and will be both professionally and personally rewarding. To learn more, please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting,
Cross Country Search
Please reference Position ID 162167 when responding.
Apply for New York ENT Position - Excellent income
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.