Atlanta Suburbs - Excellent Group with Top Earning Potential
Destination practice for highly experienced primary care physician seeking to practice full-spectrum primary care, maximize income, and work in an independent practice. This opportunity is limited to experienced primary care doctors who seeks to join as a senior associate for full-time work only in a very successful group offering top compensation.
- Join a thriving independently owned multi-specialty group in the greater Metro Atlanta GA area.
- Servicing Metro Atlanta for over 37 years
- Clinics are open 9A to 6P, Mon thru Fri + weekends (optional for this position) with 10A to 4P Sat; 10A to 2P Sun
- Physicians can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day once established.
- Main office is well equipped with lab, PT, pharmacy, x-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and full cardiac testing
- Low IT burden for physicians, time to focus on patients (patients over paperwork)
- 15 primary care physicians + 5 primary care nurse practitioners
- Clinics see both scheduled and walk-in patients
- Easy access to specialists and imaging with direct scheduling in the office
- Full schedule (36 - 40 hours / week) with highly competitive base, lucrative bonus, and comprehensive benefits
- Physicians will work base + productivity starting second year under a minimum production requirement
- Designed for experienced physicians who want to make a long-term commitment and earn top compensation
- Established physicians earn over the 75% MGMA
- Optional weekends for higher compensation
Area has top schools, beautiful parks, 45 minutes from Atlanta airport
Apply for Atlanta Suburbs - Excellent Group with Top Earning Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.