Employed Urology | Exceptional Work/Life Balance | Easy Access to Raleigh-Durham
- 294-bed hospital with 7 newly renovated surgical suites and a new da Vinci Robot pending
- Minimal call of 1:3, call frequency average ~2 calls a month (additional call is compensated)
- Taking over existing patient panel
- Competitive base with wRVU productivity incentive and quality bonus
- Sign-on bonus package with relocation allowance, residency stipend, and loan assistance
- Benefits include: health insurance, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance, PTO, and CME allowance
- Situated just outside of Raleigh, this vibrant community offers the charm of small city living while being conveniently close to metropolitan amenities
- Full of history, museums, art, and entertainment: breweries, top restaurants, and a variety of shopping centers creates a fun atmosphere for all ages
- Easy travel access to the airport, the beautiful North Carolina coast, and the Great Smoky Mountains
- Access to the Research Triangle Park known for its proximity to top higher education institutions such as Duke, UNC, Wake Forest, and NC State
Jeremy Johnson, Research Consultant
Apply for Employed Urology | Exceptional Work/Life Balance | Easy Access to Raleigh-Durham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.