Outpatient Psychiatry | Juneau, AK | 300k Base Salary
Due to an increase in patient demand, the 50 physician group is looking to grow.
Join a dynamic organization that values their physicians quality of life.
• Board Eligible / Board Certified - Psychiatry (Adult or Child and Adolescent)
• Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
• Outpatient only - Low Patient Volume
• Fantastic compensation - $300,000 salary
• Great benefits package plus 7 weeks PTO, and a $35,000 sign on bonus
• Fantastic loan repayment options - NHSC, Indian Health Services, HPSA score 17
• $100,000 retention bonus after 5 years
• Southeast Alaska, commonly referred to as "The Panhandle", comprises a number of large islands and a strip of coastline that borders British Columbia to the east.
• This place is a true wilderness experience unlike any other place. With over a dozen mountain ranges, over 365,000 miles of rivers, vastly divergent ecosystems, huge expanses of boreal forest, millions of acres of virgin coastal rainforest, and thousands of miles of coastline, the stage is set for all kinds of outdoor adventures.
• Alaska fishing is legendary, whether you're talking about king salmon fishing, coho salmon fishing or angling for trout, you will have the ability to experience some of the best fishing in the world.
• Alaska hunting is storied the world over, with excellent opportunities for moose hunting, brown bear hunting, Dall sheep hunting, caribou hunting, Sitka blacktail deer hunting, mountain goat hunting and much, much more.
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for Outpatient Psychiatry | Juneau, AK | 300k Base Salary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.