Join Top St. Louis Medical Group | Outpatient Primary Care | 4-day Work Week
• Step into a readymade practice, as the area's leading primary care group prepares for an upcoming retirement
• Join a collegial support staff and practice alongside two of the most esteemed providers in the area, offering mentorship or complete autonomy
• Practice Monday-Thursday in an outpatient-only clinic setting and enjoy a three-day weekend every weekend!
• Define your scope of primary care with opportunity to incorporate pediatrics and geriatrics, or clinical interests like Sports Medicine, Dermatology, GYN, or OMM
• Affiliation with one of U.S. News & World Report's top-ranked hospitals in the state with full access to 600+ regional specialists as part of the #1 medical group in Greater St. Louis
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive 2-year salary guarantee with wRVU bonus and exceptional proven earning potential
• Generous sign-on bonus, paid relocation, and residency stipend for qualifying candidates
• Comprehensive health benefits, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance and 100K student loan repayment
Living in the St. Louis area:
• Convenient location with easy interstate access offers the option to reside in an affluent St. Louis suburb or find lakeside real estate options with opportunity to own land on the outskirts of the city at a 25% lower cost of living
• Enjoy the charm of a smaller community with amenities of a major metro area of 3 million
• Cheer for your favorite sports team - including 2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for Join Top St. Louis Medical Group | Outpatient Primary Care | 4-day Work Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.