PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/ Coney Island, located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 bed, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are currently recruiting a full-time Interventional Cardiologist
- Patient care including PCI service coverage, inpatient consultation and outpatient clinics
- Teach residents and medical students
- Participation in scholastic activity
- Participation in performance and quality improvement activities
- Commitment to community outreach and patient education activities as needed
- Current board Certification in Cardiology (American Board of Cardiovascular Disease)
- Fellowship training in Interventional Cardiology
- Board Certification in Interventional Cardiology preferred, or the ability to achieve board certification within 5 years
- NYS License required
- Experience treating an underserved patient population preferred
Apply for Interventional Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.