Gastroenterologist Opportunity in picturesque Maine
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center (EMMC) has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist at our busy 411-bed, regional, tertiary care and level II trauma center! Join our dedicated hospital-based Gastroenterology team providing care in the Outpatient and Inpatient setting, and enjoy outstanding quality of life in beautiful Bangor, Maine!
A physician with experience and/or training with advanced GI procedures (ERCP and EUS) is highly desired; however, we have a need for general GI and Hepatology as well.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Bonus
- Generous Benefits including: Medical, Dental and PTO
- CME Allowance
- Education Loan Repayment with no maximum benefit
Why Northern Light EMMC Gastroenterology?
- Enjoy working with a collaborative and collegial team
- Stay busy here with a large service area and referral network
- Our robust hospitalist team is available 24/7 for all GI admissions
- Facilities support basic endoscopic procedures, ERCP, EUS, capsule endoscopy
- Procedures and outpatient care are supported by an experienced nursing staff
- Modern endoscopy suite located on the main hospital campus
- Newly developed Reflux and IBD centers of excellence provide avenues for research and growth
- Call frequency is protected at 1:6 with a goal of 1:8
- Practice design is flexible to accommodate practice members
Physician Opportunities Require:
- MD/DO or foreign equivalent
- Maine physician licensure (or immediately eligible for same)
- Board certification/eligibility
- Candidates in need of J-1 visa waivers for 2022 welcome to apply
Bangor, Maine is a unique and vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Our community has a wide array of urban amenities without the traffic or other frustrations of larger cities. Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, a member of Northern Light Health is a 411-bed, regional, tertiary care and level II trauma center serving more than 500,000 residents living in the northern two thirds of the State.
Northern Light Health offers the people of Maine a broad range of providers and services, including ten hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transportation.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Kelsey Anderson, LCSW - Provider Recruiter
Apply for Gastroenterologist Opportunity in picturesque Maine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.