OB/GYN opportunity in Charlotte, NC
Novant Health Bradford Clinic is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN physician to join their outpatient practice in Charlotte, NC. We are recruiting for the right physician who is committed to the health and wellness of the people in our community and surrounding communities by being a leader and innovator of women’s health.
The greater Charlotte market offers attractive living in both urban and surrounding suburbs. Enjoy access to shopping, fine dining, plentiful outdoor recreation, professional sporting events, concerts, and cultural events, public and private schools, and universities.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group:
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians
Submit CV to Kaitlyn McGinnis, Provider Recruiter, Novant Health Medical Group: email@example.com
Apply for OB/GYN opportunity in Charlotte, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.