OBGYN in Texas | #3 Best Quality of Life in Nation | Call only 1:6
Top 100 nationally rated Hospital (IBM Watson) in South Texas - beautiful facilities lined with palm trees - very modern, well equipped, and thriving.
• Options to either partner up with an existing OBGYN practice or become an employee of the hospital group - whatever is a better fit for you
• 16 LDR suites - very modern and well equipped - recognized for excellence in maternity care
• Unparalleled support staff with turnover below 2%
• Initial volume of 8-10 patients per day, growth to 20-25/day, with ligh call of 1:6
• Spanish speaking preferred
Home to more than 900k residents, this south Texas region enjoys year-round tropical weather that's not too hot, and never too cold, with amazing tourist attractions, dining options, and recreational activities, including the white sandy beaches of South Padre Island.
• Unparalleled attractions, shopping, dining, live music, and recreational opportunities
• Top-rated public schools in the state and multiple private school options
• Cost of living 22% national average - more house for your dollar
• From boutique shops to nationwide department stores, your shopping needs will be met
• Warm tropical climate with easy access to South Padre Island - the best beach in the state
• Paradise for bird watchers and butterfly enthusiasts
If you can picture yourself living and working in this dynamic community, call me at 469-909-6679, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or set up a time for us to visit on My Calendar.
Apply for OBGYN in Texas | #3 Best Quality of Life in Nation | Call only 1:6
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.