PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
Looking for an Anesthesiologist to join our dynamic team!
The Attending Anesthesiologist will primarly be doing their own cases. In house Night Call required. Overtime when needed and we cover 24/7. Therefore, Holidays and Weekends also needs to be covered.
- Satisfactory completion of an approved Anesthesia Residency
- Board Certification required if out of residency for 3 years
- Board Eligible
- Eligible for a New York Medical License and DEA License
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Please email your CV to Joe Mastov, Physician Recruiter, at mastovj @pagny.org.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.