Permanent Orthopedic Total Joint Surgery Physician Job near Chicago
- Well established Orthopedic Surgery opportunity 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 30 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world-renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Private Practice Model in partnership with local healthcare system
- Collegial group of physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Partner Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Full-time/permanent position with inpatient/outpatient practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required with opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
- Joint Fellowship Trained requirement
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- 1 in 5 or 1 in 6 call rotation
- Office Location in Munster, IN
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- EPIC - fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- Easy to use; support department available
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable - MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVU's
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 4 hospital system with largest market share in region
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
Reference position ID 165077 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Orthopedic Total Joint Surgery Physician Job near Chicago
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.