The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists and a comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to welcome a new hematologist/oncologist in our clinic in Greeley, Colorado.
- In your practice, you will provide general hematology and oncology care with the ability for a sub-specialty focus based largely upon professional preference/interests.
- You'll work three days per week in Greeley, Colorado with one day per week to an outreach clinic.
- The call schedule is very reasonable at 1:12.
By joining the UCHealth Cancer Care team, you will be part of a collaborative, enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team. Our commitment to excellence and ongoing quality improvement is evidenced by our official certification as a Quality Oncology Program by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative.
Our patients enjoy having a single entry point to all their cancer care needs with new patient appointments scheduled within two days. We offer the latest in clinical trials and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer care. You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues at Colorado's only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer Center in Aurora.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.