Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG) and our hospital affiliate, North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital (NSMC), located in Salem, MA (about 15 miles north of Boston), has an exceptional opportunity for a physician colleague to join our Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine practice. NSMC combines the efficiency and collegiality of a community hospital with access to the subspecialty expertise and the resources of the Mass General Brigham healthcare system, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital. NSPG's patient-centered focus is on quality of care, patient safety and process improvement. This position combines the best of academic and non-academic medicine.
While practicing as a Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine physician you will enjoy:
- working at NSMC, one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts
- the opportunity to teach and mentor internal medicine residents
- the option to participate in quality improvement and academic research projects
- a collegial office/clinic environment and support; excellent NP collaboration
- equitable call with minimal night responsibility for only one organization. In house nocturnal intensivists cover the ICU
- a flexible mix of inpatient and outpatient activities
- the option of practicing Sleep Medicine
- competitive compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance (with tail coverage) and a generous retirement plan
- everything the beautiful North Shore has to offer: excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Apply for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.