Orthopedic Surgeon - Foot & Ankle
Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Productivity-based compensation model
- Sign on bonus
- Fully covered relocation assistance + services!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (600+ beds)
DEPARTMENT: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is nearly completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ new ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- L arge primary care referral base throughout a 12 county catchment area.
- Maintain a strong collaborative relationship with over 25 community-based podiatrists.
- Our Musculoskeletal Service Line includes over 40 orthopaedic surgeons, the majority of whom are fellowship-trained.
- Work closely alongside supporting sub-specialists.
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon - Foot & Ankle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.