Bon Secours Charity Health System Medical Group is currently recruiting for a full-time board-certified Interventional Cardiologist to join a highly regarded cardiology practice in Rockland County, NY. The provider will be affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital and be part of a group of approximately 20 cardiologists, cardiac electrophysiologists, and cardiac surgeons. This individual will work in a well-established office setting and cardiac Cath lab and a growing structural heart program. The Interventional Cardiologist must be highly skilled in diagnosing and treating a wide range of cardiology conditions and compassionately guiding patients through medical and surgical procedures, and ongoing preventive care. Training in and recent TAVR experience is required. We remain committed to providing the highest level of healthcare services to all the communities we serve. Requirements
- Active New York State License and/or eligibility to obtain
- Must have completed advanced accredited fellowship inInterventional Cardiology
- Must possess interventional cardiology experience
- Strong academic interests
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Comprehensive salary and benefit package which includes malpractice coverage
- The highest standard of quality practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Opportunities for continued professional development, mentoring and career Academic rank at the New York Medical College will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
Apply for Physician-Interventional Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.