Family Medicine CMO Opening near Telluride, CO | FQHC
• Chief Medical Officer Opportunity - lead a team of APPs, nurses, and other staff to build your vision of exceptional patient care
• 70% Clinical/30% Administrative
• Outpatient only Family Medicine seeing a minimum of 14 patients/day
• Flexible schedule promotes work/life balance with no weekend or call responsibilities
• 18 HPSA Score with $90,000 in loan repayment available through NHSC
• Competitive compensation package that includes generous salary guarantee, comprehensive benefits, retirement, 22 days of PTO, and 5 days CME with CME allowance, and malpractice
Situated at 7,000 feet between the La Sal Mountains and the San Juan Mountains, is a historic Colorado town offering endless outdoor opportunities and a great community to raise your family
• Located just 30 miles from Telluride, CO you can enjoy all that Telluride has to offer without the high cost of living
• Telluride is an international ski community with a vibrant cultural arts and entertainment scene, nationally recognized restaurants, and a variety of festivals ranging from arts and music to outdoor pursuits
• This community is truly an outdoorsman's paradise - world-class skiing, fly fishing, hiking, rafting and so much more!
• Make the most out of your dollar in this family-centric town that offers affordable real estate and great public and private schooling options
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Apply for Family Medicine CMO Opening near Telluride, CO | FQHC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.