Gastroenterology | Established Practice in Major Midwest Metro | 800K+ Potential
• Join an established Gastroenterology practice at a 200-bed hospital serving the Greater St. Louis area
• Robust referral network of primary care providers both onsite, and in surrounding locale
• General GI, with option for ERCP
• Benefit from the resources, support and stability of a major healthcare organization - without the bureaucracy frequently associated with larger hospitals
• Experienced physicians and 2021, and 2022 grads encouraged to apply
• Proven 90th percentile earning potential
• Competitive salary guarantee with additional earnings possible based on productivity
• $100K loan repayment and very generous monthly residency stipend
• Relocation assistance and signing bonus
• Comprehensive benefits include 30+ days off per year and substantial retirement savings programs
Living in the Greater St. Louis Area
• St. Louis, MO is in the midst of a major cultural and economic renaissance - almost three million people call this vibrant and diverse metro area home
• Cheer for your favorite sports team - including 2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues and 11-Time World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals
• Choose from highly-ranked public and private schools for your children - St. Louis is known for having more independent schools than almost anywhere else
• Enjoy direct access to an international airport
• Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, and science museums, or spend an evening attending the theater or listening to a concert from the city's Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Apply for Gastroenterology | Established Practice in Major Midwest Metro | 800K+ Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.