General Gastroenterology | Premier Health System in St. Louis | Visa Support
Elevate your career with the top medical group in the Midwest, known for its outstanding patient care and world-class reputation:
• General GI position with future potential to incorporate ERCP and EUS if desired
• Build a busy practice from day one, with a demonstrated community need for GI access
• Robust referral network of primary care providers and access to full specialty support onsite or through 24-7 hotline access to 600+ specialists
• State-of-the-art equipment with full clinical and administrative support create the perfect environment for a successful practice
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary guarantee with wRVU bonus and top-tier earning potential
• Generous sign-on bonus, paid relocation, and residency stipend for qualifying candidates
• $100K loan repayment plus NHSC Loan Forgiveness (HPSA Score of 16)
• Guaranteed J1 and H1B Visa support available
• Located 40 minutes from the St. Louis suburbs, this community offers the perfect blend of major metro amenities and a laid back, semi-rural lifestyle with minimal traffic or crime
• Enjoy stunning scenic views surrounded by majestic bluffs and outdoor recreation just minutes from multiple state parks, conservation areas and bordering 1.5 million acres of national forest
• Build your dream home with 13% lower cost of living than the national average with real estate options ranging from suburban/city neighborhoods to acres of land
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for General Gastroenterology | Premier Health System in St. Louis | Visa Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.