Trauma Medical Director
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Trauma Medical Director
Hartford HealthCare is the most comprehensive integratedhealth care system in Connecticut. Our system includes seven acute carefacilities. St. Vincent's Medical Center is a 473-bed Level 2 Trauma Center,with a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility, a large multispecialty providergroup, and St. Vincent's Special Needs Services for adults and children. It isthe first hospital in Fairfield County (CT) to be integrated into the HartfordHealthCare network.
St.Vincent's Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified Surgeon who has 3-5years' experience in a similar position and/or the completion of a TraumaCritical Care Fellowship. The Surgeon will be responsible for the design,development, implementation and operations of comprehensive trauma services.This includes all phases of clinical management, physician, nurse, technicaleducation, program administration and development, fiscal responsibilities andresearch.
- MedicalDirector to the Acute Care Trauma team, including Physicians and PhysicianAssistants
- Chairthe Trauma Committee and sit on the Hospital's Disaster Committee
- Superviseall Physician Assistants and Fellows pursuing advanced training in trauma
- Establisheducational programs to advance the knowledge of individuals in trauma and emergencycare
- Enjoy access to the HartfordHealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive leadershiptraining program designed specifically for physician leaders.
- Join a growing andfinancially secure physician-led organization with best-in-classoperations and business management.
- Located one hour from New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunningcommunities offering you and your family nationally acclaimed schools, and a variety of housing andrecreational options.
For more information, please email JonathanNye, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.hhccareers.org
Board Certified Surgeon with 3-5 years' experience in a similar position and/or the completion of a Trauma Critical Care Fellowship.
Apply for Trauma Medical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.