- Anesthetic management for patients requiring surgical procedures in the Operating Room and/or Obstetrical area.
- Supervision of CRNA staff, resident, medical student and student nurse anesthetists in the clinical area.
- Ongoing participation in the departmental Quality Assurance program.
- Membership in appropriate committees, as requested by the Chief of Service and/or Chairperson.
- Clinical resource for all levels of trainees.
- Participation in the didactic portion of resident, student nurse anesthetist and medical students' educational programs.
- Time not spent in direct patient care will be devoted to appropriate administrative, educational and/or research activities.
- Participate in ongoing continuing education programs to maintain and upgrade skills.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the Organization's safety plan and demonstrate proficiency in each skill.
- Completion of an accredited medical school program in the field of medicine.
- Completion of at least two years of training in the speciality of anesthesia in an American Board of Anesthesiology approved program.
- Candidate must be licensed by the State of New York.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.