NovantHealthMedicalGroup is looking for a compassionate, caring, board certified / board eligible Dermatologist to join our rapidly growing outpatient primary care team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Come join our team!
Novant Health Dermatology Associates seeks a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a well-established outpatient clinic located in Matthews, NC; 15 minutes from south Charlotte, NC. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician to be busy from the start and build a robust patient base in Matthews and surrounding areas. Join an experienced team that shares a passion for delivering remarkable care and a system led by passionate leaders.
Matthews, NC is a growing suburb of Charlotte, NC and offers something for everyone; attractive living for singles, families, and retirees. There is plentiful recreation, shopping, dining, schools, businesses, etc. There is a strong sense of community but also easy access to urban amenities in Charlotte. International airport less than an hour away, located in Charlotte.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
For our community medicine providers:
- Access is a key theme – Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits, and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists, and clinical RNs
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community-based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician led and physician driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient-centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018
- For more information, please visit our website at: NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: email@example.com.
Apply for Seeking Dermatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.