Physician • Surgery
The UCHealth Medical Group trauma surgery team at UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland, Colorado, is adding surgeons to our team thanks to growth throughout the region.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a fast paced, busy, high volume, high producing group.
- The busy Level II Trauma Center service sees a large amount of ICU patients, emergency general surgery and has some clinic time.
- The team works closely with APPs.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.
Apply for Physician • Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.